Prs 5 Way Swith Need Help

Posting in 2 different forums isnt the best way to go about things is it? :D

The elecforum has just as many members as this, some may visit different areas more then others but surly, those who visit the electrnonics section are more likely going to be able to help you?

Youve chucked it in the electronics section, all ya gotta do is wait to see if anyone can help, in the meantime do some searching around google to see what you can find...

~~ TS ~~

Edited by TenderSurrender

Posting in 2 different forums isnt the best way to go about things is it?  :D

The elecforum has just as many members as this, some may visit different areas more then others but surly, those who visit the electrnonics section are more likely going to be able to help you?

Youve chucked it in the electronics section, all ya gotta do is wait to see if anyone can help, in the meantime do some searching around google to see what you can find...

~~ TS ~~

ive been searchin all day, but have not found any volume and tone pot config with a lead in from the switch.

Adam

Let's do some deductive reasoning here. Besides ground signals, we have one wire coming off of the tone pot. Also, we have one wire labled "tone" on the switch...what does this lead you to believe? You would greatly benefit from reading up on simple analog electronics before delving into guitar electronics. None the less...there's your answer.

peace,

russ

Your diagram appears to be perfect. Now you have to figure out the values pots/cap you want to use. I didn't know what the lugs where for, I imagine they do nothing on your switch, but serve a purpose on a switch for a different PRS guitar. Maybe they just serve no purpose in the circuit you're building.

Your diagram appears to be perfect. Now you have to figure out the values pots/cap you want to use. I didn't know what the lugs where for, I imagine they do nothing on your switch, but serve a purpose on a switch for a different PRS guitar. Maybe they just serve no purpose in the circuit you're building.

ill be using .22 capacitors FROM LMI, seems to be the standard on most prs GUITARS. thanks for all the help thegarehanman. i rEALLY APPRECIATE IT

aDAM