Prs Ce 24

Looks real to me except for ONE thing... don't CE24s usually come with non-covered pickups (however, this is a slightly old guitar... so they maybe USED to come with covered? don'tk now?)

But hell, might be after market, etc. Looks good to me. If you're afraid, get it and I'll trade you my dinged up metalic purple PRS CE22 for it lol.

Chris

Looks real to me except for ONE thing... don't CE24s usually come with non-covered pickups (however, this is a slightly old guitar... so they maybe USED to come with covered? don'tk now?)

But hell, might be after market, etc. Looks good to me. If you're afraid, get it and I'll trade you my dinged up metalic purple PRS CE22 for it lol.

Chris

Guess you didn't read the auction. It doesn't have the original pickups. I can't help you beyond clarifying the headstock thing...I know very little about PRS'.

Edited by thegarehanman

Chris

THE ELECTRICS ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL. THEIR GIBSON PICKUPS ACTUALLY. besides that how does it look. im worried its a dillion or another brand of cheap knock offs.

thanks, Adam

Looks fine bar the pickups. but do me a favour, put the original pickups back in. Gibson pickups in a PRS..... pffftttt.... what's the world coming to?

Hope you enjoy the guitar :D

:D

i plan on it once i get some more cash and going back to the 5way prs switch. holidays put a drain on the funds. i plan on puting the gibson pickups in my epiphone les paul standard.

thanks adam

It looks real to me, but I was under the impression that PAul have been using compensated nuts on his guitar for about a decade or more now? That one looks like a regular.  Other than that, you can check the SN on the PRS site or e-mail them...

im not surec what a copensated nut is but the left siide is hiogger then the right on the ce.

thanks, Adam

Looks like the 'defect' you mentioned is just some wear and tear from the previous owner's arm resting there. Things like that should be expected when buying a used guitar. Does the neck feel bowed? Does the action reflect a bowed neck? Is there any fret buzz. You're giving us very little to work on here. I think you're getting really paranoid about this thing. You bought it, you live with it. It seems like you got a good deal.

Looks like the 'defect' you mentioned is just some wear and tear from the previous owner's arm resting there. Things like that should be expected when buying a used guitar. Does the neck feel bowed? Does the action reflect a bowed neck? Is there any fret buzz. You're giving us very little to work on here. I think you're getting really paranoid about this thing. You bought it, you live with it. It seems like you got a good deal.

the finish issue i was not refdferin to the dings. i ment the circlur pattern is that a finish error or the grain of the wood?

thanks, adam

When did I say anything about dings, and how would you put dings in the guitar from resting your arm on it? The circular pattern is exactly what I was reffering to. Common sense would lead you to believe that that circular pattern is right below where your arm rests on the guitar. Accordingly, it's most likely a wear mark.