Carvin Pickups In The Uk

Bytrix

One of the many guitarists I talk to online keeps going on about how great his Carvin pickups are so I've decided I'll get a pair and try some out but I can't find anywhere in the UK to buy them from, the international dealers on CarvinWorld seem to only carry Carvin Guitars, and not the parts.

So does anyone know where I could get a set of these here in the UK? and are they really as good as my friend says?

:D

One of the many guitarists I talk to online keeps going on about how great his Carvin pickups are so I've decided I'll get a pair and try some out but I can't find anywhere in the UK to buy them from, the international dealers on CarvinWorld seem to only carry Carvin Guitars, and not the parts.

So does anyone know where I could get a set of these here in the UK? and are they really as good as my friend says?

:D

Have you tried ordering from the Carvin website? I'm sure they will ship to the UK. And yes, your friend is right, Their pickups are excellent. I have a set of the M22's

Kick A$$. I wish I knew how to put a sound clip on here so you could hear them B):D

well it says:

INTERNATIONAL SALES

Orders outside the USA must be taken from your local dealer - see carvinworld.com

and none of the UK dealers on there have websites, would've preferred to just order them from a site. Plus I do plan on ordering 5 pickups (HSS & HH), dunno if that would increase shipping or import-tax on them.

well it says:

INTERNATIONAL SALES

Orders outside the USA must be taken from your local dealer - see carvinworld.com

and none of the UK dealers on there have websites, would've preferred to just order them from a site. Plus I do plan on ordering 5 pickups (HSS & HH), dunno if that would increase shipping or import-tax on them.

There are three Carvin dealers in the UK. Did you call any of them? Cavin here in the US cannot ship directly to the UK because of contract issues with their international distributers.

Contacts:

1. SDB Enterprises- Stuart Brown Ph #+44(127)3553797

2.Nevada Ph #44.23.9220.5100

3. Guitar Lefty - Tony Cannon Ph # 44.7971.644490

I hope this helps you out. Good luck :D

I hope I'm not breaking any rules here by posting the Ph#'s