Anyone Ever Use The Grizzly Tuners ?

Anyone of you guys ever used the Grizzly tuners ? The ones I am talking about are the Grizzly guitar heads, model H5632, (which come in 3 x 3 sets) not the Grizzly electric guitar heads. These sell for $19.95 per set.

I just found out that my son or one of his friends has broken two of the tuners on my Takamine. The ones on the Takamine look to be the same design as the Grizzly tuners or Schalers or Gotohs etc..

I have just never heard anything about the quality of the Grizzly tuners, but for $20.00 a set, I thought they might be worth trying out to see how they do.

Anyone of you guys ever used the Grizzly tuners  ? The ones I am talking about are the Grizzly guitar heads, model H5632, (which come in 3 x 3 sets) not the Grizzly electric guitar heads. These sell for $19.95 per set.

I just found out that my son or one of his friends has broken two of the tuners on my Takamine. The ones on the Takamine look to be the same design as the Grizzly tuners or Schalers or Gotohs etc..

I have just never heard anything about the quality of the Grizzly tuners, but for $20.00 a set, I thought they might be worth trying out to see how they do.

A friend of mine used them on one of his guitar he built, and they are suprisingly good. I think they are Gotoh without the name.. lol