Lovekraft Harmony 535 Scheamatic In The Gallery

ROBERTLATHAM1

i have uploaded a pic of the harmony 535 scheamatic in the gallery if you could please take a look at it and mabey it will help answer some of the questions i have had.

thanx again

your help is really appriciated :D

robert latham

well you know it's called a fourm for a reason and if you are not hear to learn or be open minded about people who are trying to learn, this is not the site for you. i felt it would be RUDE to pm a person without thier consent and i also find the "YO, Lovekraft, Bail me out!" comment very RUDE! so please try to have a little more respect for DONATING members (paying if you dont understand what donating is!)

thank you

robert latham

I'm going to have to disagree here. This is the site for crafty. The thing is, if you'll look under his avatar, that he is a "saucy intruder." Not everyone can get along with someone who's saucy, much less an intruder, but I enjoy a saucy person here and there...in a totally plutonic way, that is. :D

Most people consider it a compliment when you PM them with a question. If you do it a lot, it could become a nuisance, but I'm sure lovekraft would tell you if you were. Looks like he's taken a powder regarding your question though.

so please try to have a little more respect for DONATING members (paying if you dont understand what donating is!)

You should realize that donations come in many forms, and just because someone lacks the "I donated in whenever" badge, does not mean they have not donated in some respect. For my "donation," please refer to my signature. I'd say the fact that crafty's been around this board longer(and has, most likely, quite a bit more guitar modding knowledge as a result) deserves just as much respect as your jaw dropping $30, or however much, donation. :D

If you glean anything from this rant, I hope it's "PM Lovekraft."

Edited by thegarehanman

"What is understood, doesn't need to be discussed" -- Sammy Hagar

Bobby, I didn't mean any disrespect to you and I sincerely apologize that it came off as that. I appreciate your support of the board and I hope you are learning much as a result of your time here. It appears that you have not, however, learned the finer points of posting new topics. It is very rude, in fact, to clog up the board with topics that are directed towards one person that do not serve the interests of the community. It costs more money than you probably donated to keep up with the bandwidth issues that such pointless threads create.

It is never rude to PM a person to bounce an idea or ask a personal favor--as long as you don't become intrusive or abusive. If you feel that your question would serve the greater interest, first use the search function to find out if a same or similar issue has been addressed that would serve your needs, THEN post a new topic if it is something new and unique--and a big deal.

I should probably donate some cash to the forum since I have been here for two years without putting up some coin. I just haven't needed access to the premium areas yet. Maybe that'll be my first New Year's resolution. I hope we can count on you to be wearing a Donated in 2006 badge as well.

Damn, I leave you kids alone for a few days, and yer at one another's throats! :D Russ, luv ya (mean it!), but you definitely need to try decaf for a change!

Just for the record, I've been absent due to a spontaneous (and involuntary) operating system reconfiguration on Christmas Eve that's left me pretty much out of service in the interim. I've managed to recover most of my hard drive, and my browser works after a fashion, but I suspect it'll be a week or more before I get back to being around regularly, and since my email is also totally lunched, it won't do any good to PM me, either, since I won't get them until I log in to the forum. I promise I'll get caught up on everything as soon as I get my OS sorted - until then, y'all try to play nice, and everybody have a great New Year! :D

And crafty's absolutely correct - it's pretty much OK to PM me about anything at any time, provided you don't mind waiting for an answer.

Damn, I leave you kids alone for a few days, and yer at one another's throats! :D Russ, luv ya (mean it!), but you definitely need to try decaf for a change!

crafty i too am sorry for my retort at your suggestion. i had been under some stressfull conditions on that particular day. i will certainly sart using the pm function for my questions regarding this amplifier. it was very hard for me to find a scheamatic for it and i was excited that i had found it. knowing that afew peeps were following the thread. i posted and uploaded it in the gallery. i will most definitley will have a 06 badge because of the amount of info i have learned about electronics here. i do not mean to disrespect those whom have more knowledge than me. only to pick up as much of there info as i can to further my electronic capacity. "MY APPOLOGIES TO EVERYONE"

:D

thank you

Robert Latham

I don't think any of the dealers are pushing decaf crack these days :D. Ok, now all we have to do is kiss and make up and everything will be better. Except we'll leave out the kissing part since we all like women(I assume), and we'll leave out the make up part too since we're not women or cross dressers and thus don't need make up(once, again...I assume).

peace,

russ

Edited by thegarehanman