Dremel Xpr Series And Stewmac Router Base

It says on the stewmac website that the router base fits Dremel Multi-Pro and Professional rotary tools.... PLEASE tell me that the professional series is the XPR series,c ause I'm gunna be SO mad if I bought this stew mac router base and it doesn't fit the XPR series.... cause I'm yet to be able to make it....?

Anyone?

Chris

How old is your xpr? I had a dremel that didn't fit the router base. It was built in the 80's, I believe. Fortunately, it lit on fire so I had an excuse to buy one that did fit. I bought a cordless dremel that just died. The way the speeds switched was designed poorly and was the ultimate cause of its demise. I just picked up a multipro yesterday. It fits the router base like a glove.

Edited by thegarehanman

It's gotta be the stew mac thing... cause my XPR fits fine on all the attachments that came with it (obviously) as well as attachments I've bought that didn't come with it (I have a router base made by Dremel also).

MAN! This is the SECOND time they've sent me defective stuff! First a fretboard with tear-out all down the length of it! And now this?!

Chris