Laney Vc30 Pots Cleaning Techniques

kamikazi

Hi guys hehehe thanks for putting up with my post here :D anyway may i know how can i clean up my dirty pot for my laney VC30 amplifier? do i have to unscrew the covers that will expose the inside hidden part of the potentiometer? or i just need to unscrew the knobs and spray from outside without opening the covers??

or what sort of cleaning solution i can use that will actually widen the lifespan of the pots itself and as effective? :D

if laney pots are similar to others you won't do any good by spraying from the outside. if any cleaner at all made it inside the pot i doubt that it would be enough to do any good so you'll probably have to go inside of the amp.

most pots have a small hole on the edge and you spray your cleaner there. i use radio shack electronic cleaner but there are several brands on the market.

if laney pots are similar to others you won't do any good by spraying from the outside.  if any cleaner at all made it inside the pot i doubt that it would be enough to do any good so you'll probably have to go inside of the amp.

most pots have a small hole on the edge and you spray your cleaner there.  i use radio shack electronic cleaner but there are several brands on the market.

hi thanks a lot unclej so take out the rear covered panel to clean my pots there hehehe ok i got it :D thanks a lot