Need Some Advice

I'm planning on building a Jem replica, pretty exactly on the spot as this is my first build. (Fear not, my dad is a fairly experienced woodworker, and I have all the tools necessary!)

I want to build the guitar exactly down to the last measurement. Now on a Jem, these are the measurements for the neck:

Scale 648mm/25.5"

a : Width at Nut 43mm

b : Width at Last Fret 56mm

c: Thickness at 1st 19mm

d : Thickness at 12th 21mm

Radius 430mmR

I was neandering on eBay today and came across this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ROSEWOOD-INLAY-FRETBOA...6QQcmdZViewItem

I was wondering, would this fretboard work in my build?

Thanks a whole lot for any information!

I'm not all that familiar with Jems, but your dimensions match necks made by fender and a miriad of others. As long as you are planning on 24 frets this board should work. The one potential problem I see is that the board is roughly 4mm wider at both nut and heel than the neck you are working with. I wouldn't be difficult to trim that up, except that the inlay in the fretboard appears to get fairly close to the edge of it as is. If you could trim it up without blowing up the inlay I'd say go for it.

Check into it and see what you think - Good luck with the project.

Nate Robinson :D