Wiring Help H-s-s + V-t-t Miniswitches

Speiro

Hi guys I'm having a few wiring issues that I could do with some help with please. I have a humbucker and 2 single coil pickups that I'm trying to wire in with a volume pot, 2 tone pots and 3 mini switches. Can anyone assist as I can't seem to find any wiring diagrams anywhere for this kind of set up?

Many thanks

Tony

Yes they are 2 position sorry. Basically I have a Charvel mpdel 4 body that I had been refinishing and I found a set of mini switches and pots on EBay that would fit in the original holes in the body. I don't have any of the original electrics. I've discovered today that the volume pot is faulty now too. What I'm looking to do is use 3 mini switches as the pickup selector switches. I don't need to coil tap the HB either. The mini switches are on/on type.

I've decided to go with one HB and one SC and one volume pot, no tone pots. I still want to use 2 of the mini switches as PU selector switches as it's what I have here. Can anyone help me with what needs to be wired where on that crude drawing I posted, leaviung out the no longer required pots?

Many thanks

Tony

:D

This should help:

wiringprob.gif

The red wires to the switches are corresponding 'hot' wires from the pickups. I presume you already know which one's they are. If not let me know and I'll give you some pointers. Of course the 'cold' wires from the pickups should go to ground, like the back of the volume pot.

The switches simply make or break the connection of each pickup to the volume switch. I'm pretty sure the other pin on the same side of the switch doesn't need to be grounded, but if you get nasty hum, give it a go.

I must say I like the simplicity of the setup. I never really felt the need for tone controls, either!