Benchtop Bandsaw On Sale

MiKro

Hello All,

I was on woodcrafts web site (www.woodcraft.com) and the new RIKON 10" Bandsaw Model 10-300 is on sale for $119.00.

I have noticed many people posts about bandsaws and what they need. I already have a 14" with riser Band saw so I'm good to go.

But for those on a fixed budget, this little 10" saw is a very good deal. I have tested one at the local Woodcraft and it would suffice for rough cutting your bodys and other tasks as well. Not recommend for any resawing though.

I just thought I would pass along what appears to be a good deal to those who may be looking for something inexpensive but worth the $. I would buy good blades for it though. Timberwolf are excellent and woodcraft carries them also.

Hope this helps someone.

Mike

Hello All,

I was on woodcrafts web site (www.woodcraft.com) and the new RIKON 10" Bandsaw Model 10-300 is on sale for $119.00.

I have noticed many people posts about bandsaws and what they need. I already have a 14" with riser Band saw so I'm good to go.

But for those on a fixed budget, this little 10" saw is a very good deal. I have tested one at the local Woodcraft and it would suffice for rough cutting your bodys and other tasks as well. Not recommend for any resawing though.

I just thought I would pass along what appears to be a good deal to those who may be looking for something inexpensive but worth the $. I would buy good blades for it though. Timberwolf are excellent and woodcraft carries them also.

Hope this helps someone.

Mike

I second the Timberwolf blade endorsement. I find they are much longer lasting and cut much smoother. They do cost quite a bit, but I find they are worth the extra dollars.