2003 Prs Ce24 Artist Stock

It's worth about as much as you paid for it, if not a little less. It's just a CE with an "AS" stamped beside the neck plate and a little of playing wear. Personally, I would have spent another $100 and picked up a new CE, but that's just me :D

PRS regularly gives their top employees guitars for special bonuses or whatever. They'll usually take 'em out of their loaner stock, or "artist stock", which means there's nothing really that rare or special about them, other than they MAY have been played by an endorsee at some point and returned.

Every once in a while one will pop up on the 'bay from an employee who's trying to cash out their "perfect attendance award". CE's are usually handed out to those guys because they're the bottom of the line guitars. You have to do something really good to get a Custom or McCarty. If I were one of the attorney's that put the kibosh on the Gibson suit, I would have happily accepted partial payment in the form of a 513 or a Modern Eagle. Maybe a Dragon Private Stock?

It's worth about as much as you paid for it, if not a little less. It's just a CE with an "AS" stamped beside the neck plate and a little of playing wear. Personally, I would have spent another $100 and picked up a new CE, but that's just me :D

PRS regularly gives their top employees guitars for special bonuses or whatever. They'll usually take 'em out of their loaner stock, or "artist stock", which means there's nothing really that rare or special about them, other than they MAY have been played by an endorsee at some point and returned.

Every once in a while one will pop up on the 'bay from an employee who's trying to cash out their "perfect attendance award". CE's are usually handed out to those guys because they're the bottom of the line guitars. You have to do something really good to get a Custom or McCarty. If I were one of the attorney's that put the kibosh on the Gibson suit, I would have happily accepted partial payment in the form of a 513 or a Modern Eagle. Maybe a Dragon Private Stock?

it has a flame maple top and last time i checked a ce24 new was $1900 at musiciansfriend.

I'm very sorry to say but you're getting dam annoying with all the new threads you start about those PRS guitars you want to build/buy/modify and which you end up never doing what people suggest you do anyways. You ask for help and you always end up doing/buying something else and beginning a new thread about it :D

Back to topic:

Why would you want to know what it's worth? Are you selling it again? If it's worth $0 or $9000 would it play or sound any better?? Just buy/build the guitar you want and you like and play it. If you want to go buying and selling then I suppose eBay is a better place for you :D

BTW I have nothing against you as a person because I don't lnow you B)

Warn me or band me for this comment, but I guess there are more people who think the same!

thats not true i actually did the majority of the stuff i asked about or bought the stuff i asked about. im still dont understand if u dont like my threads why do u read them? its not like anyone is forcing you to.

Adam

it has a flame maple top and last time i checked a ce24 new was $1900 at musiciansfriend.

That's if you're dumb enough to buy a new PRS from Musician's Friend. You can get them for between $1200 and $1500 at most locally-owned stores. I almost purchased a green AAA-top CE22 last May for $1300 from a PRS dealer in Omaha. It was between that guitar, a Custom 22 moon for $1625, and the Les Paul Classic I wound up buying for $1599.