The Higher Frets On My Hollowbody Sound Flat, What Do I Do?

I play alot of lead on my Oschar Schmidt Hollowbody guitar. I payed $150 for it and i love it with a passion. It looks and plays beautifully, but i play alot of solos on it, and the frets are a little flat. I play a G with my v-amp2 tuner, and the string is completely in tune, but i play the fret, and its totally flat. Then i hit the middle harmonic on that string and its obviously in tune. I have no clue what i should do about it. I heard "fret action" will do something but i dont know what that is. I was thinking about replacing the frets, but i dont want to ruin my favorite guitar if i mess up. What should i do? :D (i added that cus it looked cool)

I play alot of lead on my Oschar Schmidt Hollowbody guitar.

Is it one of the 335 type styles or the single cutaway?

I picked up one of the 335 styles a while ago and it was an extremely poor guitar, shotty assembly, sad fret job and the stop tail wasn't seated squarely.

But I so enjoy making POS's into players! :D

Reason in saying this is I couldn't get the thing setup and in tune without a fret leveling and I expect I'll do a complete refret eventually.

Its the Delta King, but its a single cutaway. Yea at first when i got it the frets were odd and i didnt love it, bt i broke it in and wow, i realized it was a killer guitar. Geeze, it took me about 2 months of picking it up and putting it down, I was more use to my first act strat knockoff, but i cant put it down now. Well thanks guys for helping me, i'll get right on it.

I'm totaly convinced that a proper setup, without fret leveling will do wounders. Worn out frets will push the notes into the sharp region, so thats definately not the problem here