Tribute To Bluespresence

Hi Folks,

Recieved the following message from Steve's wife Rebecca:

Hi Brian,

I am "Bluespresence" wife. I wanted to let you know that Steve passed away on

Tuesday evening. I know that he was a moderator on your site. Just wanted you

to know so that you can update your site or disable his account. He has gotten

a personal message, which I don't know how to retrieve, so if you could please

update your site and remove him, it would be one less thing for me to deal with.

I know he really enjoyed your Project Guitar site and spend lots of time on it.

He spoke very highly of you and your knowledge.

Thank you,

Rebecca

His Knowledge and Friendship will be missed here on the forum.

Steve where ever you are keep playing beautiful songs and know you are missed by many......

Peace, Brian.......

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuff like this REALLY hits strangely over the internet. Cause even though we all know each other so well on here, we know each other's personalities, not their physically. So when someone passes away it's even harder to see because you don't usually know it's coming cause you don't see them in person/know how old they are. Rest in peace.

Chris

Oh man, thats terrible, he was such a cool guy. He never seemed to have problems with anyone, he was always so cool to everyone. As stated it's a strange feeling, although we never met, I'd talked with him via pm and on posts a number of times and he was such a cool dude, it's sucks to lose such good people. If possible if anyone personally knows his family, what happened? I am also curious if he had some health issues prior? For some reasons I believe he did, but I can't remember exactly. Also no rush I know when losing a loved one it is impossible to ask questions like that, so whenever if anyone ever finds out, post it please. Well Steve this riffs for you man. RIP and Jam On Forever. Jason

PS If anyone has a link to that Llama song, you should post it as a tribute, he loved that thing.

Edited by jmrentis

My heartfelt condolences to Blues' wife, family and close friends. He will definitely live on in this forum. Much of the work hes done is in here, not to mention the wisdom imparted to fellow forum members. He has helped a lot of people along their way and we can have some comfort in the thought that he will continue to do so.