Tribute To Bluespresence

Like many others here I did not know Bluespresence well, but I have met up with him in different threads on the forum. I have nothing but good memories of those occassions when we did. I was looking at his member profile and had not realized that he was just 6 months older than I am. It is always terrible when someone is taken from us, but even more so when it happens at a time that seems far too early. I do not know the circumstances of his death, but I too wish his family and loved ones condolences and best wishes in their time of sadness.

I thought the last line of the stats section of his member profile was a sad reminder of what we are all feeling upon hearing this news.

Viewing Profile: bluespresencebluespresence

Member Group: VIP

Active Stats

User's local time Feb 24 2006, 02:42 PM

Total Cumulative Posts 1473

( 1.8 posts per day / 0.58% of total forum posts )

Most active in Solid Body Guitar and Bass Chat

( 267 posts / 19% of this member's active posts )

Last Active Yesterday, 10:58 PM

Status (Offline) <-------------------------------------------------- :D

Communicate

No Information

No Information

No Information

No Information

Send a Personal Message

Send an Email

Information

Home Page http://presenceguitars.com

Birthday 20 August 1964

Location Wis-Cheese-Consin

Interests No Information

RIP friend you will be well remembered here at PG. :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bluespresence was one of the guys that convinced me that even i can start building guitars and he was allwas arround when i needed advice. He would be missed greatly but he will live through our memories forever.

:D

Untill we meet my friend....

R.I.P

Edited by croaticum

Thank you Lovecraft for posting that, even someone that didn't know could see what a great guy he was. It's terribly sad to see how many members of his family he was pulled away from, but to those he was taken from do not be sad, he was needed elsewhere to brighten the lives of others. I truely believe this great gift the site is putting together will be a wonderful token for his family to remember him by, I mean to be able to pass that guitar on to the kids would just be amazing. I know my family or anyone that I have met would be so touched and happy to accept such a wonderful thing, I know it is hard to think about and maybe she wouldn't want to even discuss this yet, but I put my money on that at some point she would just cherish such a wonderful gift, it would just be a display of how much Steve was loved and many peoples lives he touched. I think this project should happen, but also I believe she might need some time before asking, maybe not but I think it's tough time to really ask her. WHo knows though. I wish all his family the best and I hope that they will let us do this for them, I think many of want to this for the family but also for Steve as a tribute regardless of where it goes, but best case is the family will love it and accept it. EVen now this is such a shock, sad really. Jam on Steve.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't pretend to know The Presence very well, but he sure was a nice guy online. Very helpful to everyone, had a very even temper. It's a shame he had to leave us now, he will be missed. Thank you for all your help, Bluespresence.