Simple Question

I'm looking to start building another custom and I got an idea of what I want but I have very weird taste.

I'm looking for a strat body in an emerald green finish. Imagine a translucent dark green finish with some sparkle in it.

Sounds like, either rare or non existent to me. But I would like to ask the pros before I start looking into painting it myself.

SIDE NOTE: If I am right by saying it does not exist can you give me some tips on how I would go on to paint this?

What kind of paint are you going to use? Spray paint? If so you might want to get the clear Effex paint from Dupli-color. I'm sure there are other brands that make the same thing. After you've painted with the emerald green base coat, then use this to add a small amount of glitter, sparkle to your finish. If your going to use professional automotive paint, you can buy different sparkle, glitter to mix into your clear coat also.

What kind of paint are you going to use? Spray paint? If so you might want to get the clear Effex paint from Dupli-color. I'm sure there are other brands that make the same thing. After you've painted with the emerald green base coat, then use this to add a small amount of glitter, sparkle to your finish. If your going to use professional automotive paint, you can buy different sparkle, glitter to mix into your clear coat also.

I was kinda hoping that I wouldnt have to paint it, that I could buy one first if they are available. I havent thought about the ind of paint yet. And besides, I have never painted a body in my life.