Bluespresence Build Proj. Mgr. Nominations

Nominate whomever you would think would be best to be the project manager for the BluesPresence Tribute Bass project.

This thread will be open for 1 week. It will close at midnight on Sunday, 3.27.06. The voting thread will be posted shortly thereafter and also open for 1 week.

If you are nominated, YOU MUST ACCEPT OR DECLINE.

No reply will be considered a decline vote.

Once someone has accepted or declined, please don't nominate them again.

Please keep your nomination posts short and sweet.

Thank you.

Metal Matt was really gungho about getting the project going. That is just the kind of enthusiasm I think we could use on this project.

Edited to Add: Not to say that no one else here has been gung ho, Matt just seemed really really excited about the idea.

Edited by TGwaH

Id rather see the money raise, go towards better materials and a donation to the family, RATHER than go in opostage ffes to get some parts to and from Australia for me to work on.

So, i accept. If im not voted in, i'll volunteer some labour (and may still do a truss rod cover or something less costly to ship).

Trust me, I'm the last one you want organising anything - definately not my strong spot. If there's anything I can do to help I'm willing to participate, but I agree with Perry that money is best spent on materials, not postage, so my being in the UK makes things tricky.

I think the the Project manager job is ideal for Perry. He'll never get a job in PR or politics ( :D ), but that's exactly why he's likely to get stuff done, and he has extensive experience of project management from running his guitar business and working in cabinet making.

Correct me if I'm wrong....but the BP Project Manager wouldn't necessarily need to ever touch the guitar, right? Probably you want someone who has built before (so thay have a good idea of what's involved), but more than that someone who also has good organizational skills and can stay on people to see that they finish their part of the job, and see that the axe gets to where its going next.

I appreciate the nod, Led, but I really don't have enough experience in actually building a full project guitar to take on this role. If it were designing accounting systems, putting together a case against a car thief, or selling some real estate, that'd be one thing, but I think there's other people who've stepped up who can take the lead better than I can at this time.

I would be willing to help out in any other role, if the project manager needs anything else and I could put my other skills to use. Thanks again, Led.