Jump to content

Toggle Switch Question


Recommended Posts

If you're talking about the one on top, that's just a standard les paul type 3 way switch. If you're referring to the one on the bottom, that could be an on/off toggle or you could use a push/pull pot. You really need to know what the component does rather than what it looks like. So many switches look identical except for the number of contacts they have, but even specifying the number of contacts you'd need wouldn't narrow it down enough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...