Fav guitar? make

cartersymes

Whats your favourite guitar make? (electric)  

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops. I did a NULL vote just to see how things were stacking up. I would have clicked on Fender only because I own them.

I really liked some of the old Ibanez guitars from back in the 80's. The necks were so nice. Far superior to the Fender that I had at the time. So, I might have voted for Ibanez too.

And, just to stir the pot and mention a third choice for myself, the most comfortable guitar I've played recently was a Westone. I was surprised. I could have voted that way too.

• 4 weeks later...

oh the westone thing, well the stopped japanese productionin the late 80's but the are starting again in England, the models are different to the older ones though, but still very nice. I've got a Thunder IIA, an thunder I and a thunder IA, they are basicly the same in shape except the IIA has a carved top, they all have a preamp though, except the thunder I only has a 9V one, where as the other 2 have 18V ones, so a lot of batteries get used!

ibanez's are great, and i'd like to have a couple, i'm even going to copy the wizard neck profile soon, but i have to give credit to the company that started it all, and since the only 2 electrics i own are fenders

Gibson

Fender

Washburn

Yamaha Didn't think they made high-quality stuff, only starter sets and stuff

Ibanez

Epiphone

B C Rich

Peavy Have heard about them making guitars, but not much

Line 6 Thought they did effects

Tokai Never heard of the company

Maybe I'm just not very well-informed, but seeing those 4 companies there, and not Jackson or Rickenbacker or PRS, feels strange.

My vote would be for Jackson.

hey man, where is ESP? :D

[ i voted Ibanez ]

Page.

• 3 weeks later...

well, my yamaha acoustic is the most brilliant sounding guitar i have ever played, but i'm a fender guy in and out. i love them. they sound and play good.

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Hmmm....Litchfields are nice. I really like them

Ok, non biased, I like JET.

I also like Jackson, BC Rich (USA), old Gibsons, and Conn. Not many people have heard of Conn. Tey make band instruments. In the 70s, when Epiphone owned them, the made guitars. There were the asians and the USAs. I have one of each. The USAs were made in Arizona, and to my knowledge, they only did les paul copies.. The USAs are dead on, asains not quite.

And some ibanez are nice.

I also like the feel of a strat.

Really, 25" scale, HH, tune o matic TONE PROS, quilt top, really get me goin.....im drooling