Ibanez Artcore Pickup/neck Ach1 Specifications?

Gorecki

I don't know for sure but I think a good guess would be that the DC resistance is in the 8-9K range. I managed to find out the ACH-2 is 17k and following the overal theme of the artcore series I think about 8 or 9k would have been the approprate value. :D if you've got the guitar there its not hard to measure it yourself if you've got a ohm meter of some kind if you stick a cable in the input and turn all controlls to 10 and select only that pickup you can measure it on the other end of the lead without taking the guitar to bits.

I've never really looked at Benedetto pickups before but the A6 looks like a good choice for a neck pickup. :D though I do like a fair bit of oopfh with my neck pickups so its your choice really. you shouldn't have any probelms with balacing it against the ACH-2 at least

Robert

I don't know for sure but I think a good guess would be that the DC resistance is in the 8-9K range. I managed to find out the ACH-2 is 17k and following the overal theme of the artcore series I think about 8 or 9k would have been the approprate value. :D if you've got the guitar there its not hard to measure it yourself if you've got a ohm meter of some kind if you stick a cable in the input and turn all controlls to 10 and select only that pickup you can measure it on the other end of the lead without taking the guitar to bits.

I've never really looked at Benedetto pickups before but the A6 looks like a good choice for a neck pickup. B) though I do like a fair bit of oopfh with my neck pickups so its your choice really. you shouldn't have any probelms with balacing it against the ACH-2 at least

pfft..didn't even think of using a super short cable to test it out..duh. :D

Not worried at all in balancing out with the bridge pickup, actually don't ever expect to use the bridge pickup so figured I'd leave the stock in, no one would know. The stock pickup isn't aweful but doesn't seem very defined so I started thinking of options!

Thanks dude! :D