• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the final say on the finish?

Its going to be Flat black :D

Where is the neck?

Its around B)

!!METAL MATT!! :D

how good are you with paints matt?

for some reason i can see a metallic/2 tone colour,mostly black with a hint of red...with flat finish as planned lol

or green...

or black with black with flat finish lol

dunno,just a vision i seen

That body shape would look very cool with a figured maple top, thick enough to have the figured down over the edge.

mammoth, we've been trying to get matt to make a guitar with figured maple... we've been trying...he'll probably end up painting it black though

HEY! I love figerd maple I just love black WAAAAY more :D

NECKDONE12.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/dea...ar/Neckdone.jpg

Hears the neck!! doug my man did this one for me since I am with out tools or a shop and I hand NO time to do it

whats Nefarium? your band or company or something?

http://www.myspace.com/nefarium

sweet guitar Matt very Iron Cross ish! :D I like black guitar too. plus then you can buy cheep ugly wood rather than expensive pretty wood that sounds exactly the same!

:D gonna be intresting playing sitting down but I'm guessing its a stage guitar!

never heard ot Nefarium before but they sound bloody good from whats on their myspace!

Robert

sweet guitar Matt very Iron Cross ish! I like black guitar too. plus then you can buy cheep ugly wood rather than expensive pretty wood that sounds exactly the same!

gonna be intresting playing sitting down but I'm guessing its a stage guitar!

never heard ot Nefarium before but they sound bloody good from whats on their myspace!

Yep this guitar is designed after there Logo, in the center of the Pentagram is the design I worked off of they wanted the guitar to match there Band logo so this was in my mind the best way to go,

Not Only am I working with NEFARIUM Im also A huge fan, there building my web site right now

http://www.brutalizer-guitars.com/

They built there own page and when mine is done it will be of the same qualty

http://www.nefarium.org/

B) That's cool. Must be kinda weird in a way...I mean working with someone who you're a big fan of :D at least you can ask how to play part of one of their songs if you can't work it out!

I think they're going to be pretty darn pleased with this thing when its done! its defenatly going to be impressive from the croud's point of view seeing the guitarist playing a guitar made in the shape bands logo and with their name on it! :D sure beats the hell out of a drum skin that's got the name badly painted on!

out of intrest: what pickup are you using?

Robert

I'll be useing a dunken in this baby! these guys are geting the guitar for the cost of Parts, Building my .com, adding my name to there CDs where comeing up with some T-Shirts with both our logos on it, and I'll be on there Tour list info and my name spread out where theres is just about :D

On Another Note there is Some REALLY REALLY big news about this design, but I have to wait a bit before spreading the word

A Duncan eh? which model? never actually tried Ducans due to the prices (can't see the point in paying twice as much for what to me is a pickup with the same spec).

:D oh no! that's not fair I wanna know now! B) PM me :D

adding my name to there CDs where comeing up with some T-Shirts with both our logos on it, and I'll be on there Tour list info

good publicity for sure! you've got endorsers already!

Robert

A Duncan eh? which model? never actually tried Ducans due to the prices (can't see the point in paying twice as much for what to me is a pickup with the same spec).

Not sure yet! it really depends on what the Band wants, Im thinking about just useing the old pick up thats in there now, its noname but man does it BURN it reads out at 17 kohms :D and its hot as hell if it was A

7-string pickup i wold keep it

Not sure yet! it really depends on what the Band wants, Im thinking about just useing the old pick up thats in there now, its noname but man does it BURN it reads out at 17 kohms :D and its hot as hell if it was A

7-string pickup i wold keep it

:D ain't that hot B) I like really high gain stuff :D 17K is a NECK pickup rating in my book!

are you a 7-stiring only man? I'm more a 6 string and detune with big strings guy.

Robert

ain't that hot I like really high gain stuff 17K is a NECK pickup rating in my book!

are you a 7-stiring only man? I'm more a 6 string and detune with big strings guy.

Robert

HAHA well its hoter than most, Im A high gain nut the pickups in my old impaler are pushing 22.5kohms

Im a 7-string man its all I build for my self any more there was A time where I buillt 6-string guitars but that was a LONG TIME AGO when I thought much smaller :D Im a down tuner on most of my 7's theres nothing like the Wild untamed thunder of a 7-string axe

HAHA well its hoter than most, Im A high gain nut the pickups in my old impaler are pushing 22.5kohms

Im a 7-string man its all I build for my self any more there was A time where I buillt 6-string guitars but that was a LONG TIME AGO when I thought much smaller :D Im a down tuner on most of my 7's theres nothing like the Wild untamed thunder of a 7-string axe

The hottest pickup I've got is 27.5k which sounds quite cool. *hopefully* I'll be making my own pickups from now on so that'll be cool B)

Lowest tuning I've got is B-standard which is 13-60 gauge. I think I need to go higher gauge on that one personally seeing as I like 12-56 tuned to D-standard. I keep looking at 7 strings and wondering if they're for me or not :D got a 12 string electric to build first! (I like old school goth stuff as well as metal stuff you see)

Robert

I've got is 27.5k which sounds quite cool

:D what are they?

Lets take this to PM

Will definitely be good publicity for you though!

Oh for sure!! they have a huge fallowing in the UK and there starting to pickup momentum in the US, there starting A new US tour soon and I hope to have the Guitar finished before that

Nefarium is a bit over board on the Dark Funeral rip off IMO...

to each his own! , I will say that it would really kick A22 if they did some more lead guitar work and blended in some Creepy harmonys

Ive been talking with Chaq Mol From Dark Funeral for a wile now and Hes A big fan of my work and A really Kick ass guy

hes started up a new band called mordichrist

Check it out man

http://www.myspace.com/mordichrist

• 1 month later...

dead.jpg

Will be starting work again on june 19th, I know its been awhile but with moveing and work ive had NO TIME :D

Also I should be makeing that BIG Announcement about this design very soon Im just waiting on some papper work and legal stuff