Your Custom Designed Decal Printed & Ready To Apply

Dudemeister

Everyone here has come to a point where they needed a cool logo decal to finish off their project. Some have created their own using the tutorials on this site, but ultimately producing a high quality, realistic looking logo requires some specialized tools.

I have the means to produce water slide decals on clear film, that when applied properly are virtually impossible to detect as decals, they look closer to a slikscreen job than a decal. I can print them using metallic gold and silver colors, as well as white, so they can be applied on dark or black backgrounds. Here is an example on one of my own creations:

Hybrid_headstock_small.jpg

These decals are waterproof, and ready to be applied. Once applied and dry, you may seal them in with a light coat of either polyurethane or nitro lacquer.

If you provide me with high quality artwork (600dpi or better) or vector artwork (Illustrator, PDF, EPS, Corel, WMF), I will produce the decals you need. Alternately I can help you create those logos from rough sketches.

Cost depend on what needs to be done. Most headstock logos from exisiting art work will cost $15 for 2 pieces (just in case one gets ruined accidentally). Oversized designs will be more. Design charges are certainly negotiable and depend on level of complexity.

If interested in these services please contact me here, or e-mail me at pirvan@pacbell.net. I will try to respond in a timely manner.

Thanks. :D