Bridge Angle?

I'm working on designing my first project and am wondering if anyone knows the angle that the bridge needs to be mounted at (compensation) to allow for intonation setting. I'm doing a TonePros bridge with thru-body as opposed to a tailpiece. I could guess by trying to measure other guitars, but if there is one thing I've learned so far, close enough is never close enough!

If it matters, I'm doing a 25" scale length and 1 3/4" wide at the nut. Any help would be most appreciated...

Thanks,

Horizon

I'm working on designing my first project and am wondering if anyone knows the angle that the bridge needs to be mounted at (compensation) to allow for intonation setting. I'm doing a TonePros bridge with thru-body as opposed to a tailpiece. I could guess by trying to measure other guitars, but if there is one thing I've learned so far, close enough is never close enough!

If it matters, I'm doing a 25" scale length and 1 3/4" wide at the nut. Any help would be most appreciated...

Thanks,

Horizon

Here you go!