Dimarzio Fred Wiring Diagram Needed

my guitar has 1 bridge position Dimarzio Fred humbucker, 1 volume pot, 1 tone pot, no switch, output jack (I don't know if it's stereo or mono) can anybody help me figure out how to wire it? And the one on the dimarzio site won't open for me.

Edited by PunkRockerLuke

Just find another wiring diagram, (like the one on seymor duncans site for example), and find out how to 'translate' the colour codes (because different companies use different colour codes) and you should be ok.

EDIT

heres a link to the seymor duncan schematic:

http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/schem...1vol_1tone.html

EDIT #2

Courtesy of 1728.com

theres your conversion thingy too

I was feeling kind so I found both for you

Edited by lovekraft

Ben

That's a terrific graphic you posted. (Well, it is from my website www.1728.com :D )

Some website owners don't like people "hotlinking" their graphics but I usually don't mind if it is to a message board, such as this one.

Seems like I should update my graphics at least to show where they come from.

Good luck with your rewiring projects folks.

Edited by wolf

Ben

That's a terrific graphic you posted. (Well, it is from my website www.1728.com smile.gif )

Some website owners don't like people "hotlinking" their graphics but I usually don't mind if it is to a message board, such as this one.

Seems like I should update my graphics at least to show where they come from.

Good luck with your rewiring projects folks.

:D Sorry!

I never intended to pass it off as my own or anything, I'll be sure to link to the page and credit the person who made the graphic next time...

Never crossed my mind to be honest...

Sorry again! :D

:D Wolf,

Sorry about that - hot-linking is strictly prohibited around here, but sometimes the newer members don't read the rules carefully! Thanks for pointing it out. Corrective action will be taken immediately!

Ben,

Hopefully the public embarassment will prevent you from making this mistake again - a cursory examination of the picture rules might be in order, n'est pas? :D

Hopefully the public embarassment will prevent you from making this mistake again

Indeed it will!

And I'll read the rules more carefully too...:D

Ben and Lovekraft

I appreciate the fact that you took action so quickly although I was happy enough to give myself the credit. Really, I did not want to get anyone in trouble.

This seems like a nice message board and I didn't think anyone was trying to deceive anyone.

Again, good luck with those wiring projects.

No harm done, Wolf, and don't worry - Ben's not in any trouble whatsoever. It's always a pleasure to resolve a simple problem with no drama whatsoever, so thanks to all involved, and welcome to the asylum! :D I think you'll find most of us pretty easy-going, if occasionally somewhat over-enthusiastic. :D