Guitar Of The Month For August

Guitar of the Month for August  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Good luck to all entries everyones stuff is awsome, and I love the puzzle inlay very cool! The cool thing about the guitar I made is the fact that it is in the hands of Richie Sambora of BON JOVI. Flew to anehiem CA last Feb. to deliver the guitar. Very cool time.

Again I wish all luck................... :D

Mike :D

The cool thing about the guitar I made is the fact that it is in the hands of Richie Sambora of BON JOVI. Flew to anehiem CA last Feb. to deliver the guitar. Very cool time.

Congratulations, that's pretty cool. Now, when you get Alex Lifeson to play one of your guitars, well, then I will definitely have to vote for it. :D:D

Man this was hard. I love that puzzle bass, and I also love blue bursts. I personally do not like les pauls, and am not a fan of those types of sunbursts, also I'm sure it is a finely crafted instrument. That first timer bass looks pretty good too, and at the last minute a tele shows up that looks killer. I dont know what to do.

Congratulations to all. Another month of quality and interesting builds.

The basses were interesting and well done. The finish on the LP was very nice and I like the heel contour - looks comfortable. I like the vibe from the Tele, and the cream was absolutely the right choice in my opinion. I voted for the blue burst just for overall fit, finish and detail.