Strap Pins

lets cut this down a bit;

i need plastic strap buttons; stew mac only sells individual wooden ones and their plastic ones are only with a 290 endpin sets

anybody?

lookin for like 200+ sets

i'm sure if you're asking for end pins or bridge pins but you can get bulk of either a www.allparts.com

no.......... i mean strap buttons;

as in the buttons to hold on the strap;

WHICH i can only find in sets of endpins for acoustic guitars

Do you mean you can only find plastic strap buttons in this kit-Stew's kit

I have no idea what you would want with 200 of them, but that kit only has 48 so I see your dilema. I don't know of anyone that sells plastic buttons. LMI has these Metal ones-click. At $1.35 that might be too expensive (I can only assume these are not for acoustics, as it would be insane to use plastic for your acoustics.). I have a couple places I will check though.

Edit: I found one place that seems to sell plastic buttons w/screw for .60 cents.-click

Peace,Rich

i say 2oo cause theyre just one of those things you ALWAYS need;

2 on each guitar; + extras for repairs, i think its a good number;

but thank you any help would be great; i cant understand why jackplates are more popular than strap buttons?

Ok, you seriously would put plastic strap buttons on a guitar you are working on to save .50 cents???? Either your bucking for finish repair work or ???? Please, please please.... Use metal they are dirt cheap. Do a web search for customer complaints about plastic buttons failing on low low low end guitars. Really a bad dealfor your rep. if one fails.

Peace,Rich

i say 2oo cause theyre just one of those things you ALWAYS need;

2 on each guitar; + extras for repairs, i think its a good number;

but thank you any help would be great; i cant understand why jackplates are more popular than strap buttons?

Ok, you seriously would put plastic strap buttons on a guitar you are working on to save .50 cents???? Either your bucking for finish repair work or ???? Please, please please.... Use metal they are dirt cheap. Do a web search for customer complaints about plastic buttons failing on low low low end guitars. Really a bad dealfor your rep. if one fails.

Peace,Rich

+1.

Heck, use straplok compatible buttons, too (Either Schaller or Dunlop) if you really want to do it right. There's a reason the market for plastic strap buttons hardly exists. Even the cheapest of guitars has a metal one.

allparts is still a good source. i buy them on a card of thirty at a time and they last quite a while. when i first started repairing guitars for a living i bought a bulk box of plastic ones and still have most of them so i'd definitely say go with the metal.

if you're doing this for a living allparts does offer wholesale accounts.

good luck