Washburn P4 Project...need Neck

Hey!

I have a 3 pickup p4 Washburn project i am working on. Does anyone know what the 1) specs for the neck are, or 2) could build me one, or even has 3) one that they could sell (maybe for the last two options, if it aint costing me mucho grande amounts of coin)? I have been looking around here and there. But still can't find anything...Any help would be great!

OH! My Girlfriend got me some tickets on my B-Day to see The Who! Gotta love that! So basically this guitar might end up being hers. To repay the awesome gift when X-mas comes around! I think thats a fair idea...dont you?

Cheers!

I have a 3 pickup p4 Washburn project i am working on. Does anyone know what the 1) specs for the neck are, or 2) could build me one, or even has 3) one that they could sell (maybe for the last two options, if it aint costing me mucho grande amounts of coin)? I have been looking around here and there. But still can't find anything...Any help would be great!

You probably picked up one of the bodies I've been bidding on since March off the 'bay. It's a 24 3/4 scale neck, but good luck finding one. You'll simply have to build one and either bolt or glue it in. You might be able to get Doug over at SoulMate to build one for you, but you may have to redo the pocket yourself.

BTW, you might find that the guitars came from the factory Buzz Feiten "equipped". It really won't matter if you do that or not, just as long as it winds up with the proper scale length.