Bridge And Fingerboard Radius Dont Match

Hello Gentlemen,I have a bit of a problem with a fingerboard radiused to 9.5 and I wanna use a non tremolo kind of bridge only it seems that they all have a 12 radius,is there a way to make this combination work and still get a good low action or should I just get a bridge with adjustable saddles?but I really want to put that wraparound system on it.thanks for any input.

There are a couple of options. First is to leave it as is. Your outside strings will be a little higher off the board than the center strings, but it is still playable and you can still get a pretty good action. It's better to have the bridge flatter than the fretboard than the opther way around. Other option is to get so nut files and file the grooves in the saddles to change the radius. Just take a very little at a time and keep checking the string radius until you have it where you need.

thanks for the replies guys,and one more question ,when you say a good playing action is this a good shredding action we are talking about here, I really need it to be low on this one,just for fun.