Another Guitar Done

Just finished this one yesterday just in time to take it to band practice and make everyone jelous B) I took it to practice with about 10 seconds of play on it :D Just enough to make sure everything was working properly.

I don't have any pics yet with the strings on, but I will take some hopefully later today.

DPP_0004.jpg

pic2 (Look at how nice and level the finish is on that mahogany)

pic3

pic4

(and yes thats me in the pics)

Pickups are seymour duncan distortion, finish is 2 part poly over stewmac stains. I stained this one yellow, than red, than yellow again. It's much more orange in real life, these pics make it look too red.

I'll get some more pics up and enter it in GOTM. :D

Edited by Godin SD

Great work, you have a great future ahead of you if you keep this quality up!

+1 to future career! I've always liked the stuff I've seen from you, Godin, but this is exceptional! Just a beautiful build, everything about it! Ok, except maybe the cream pickup covers fight a bit with the gold bridge, but other than that :D

wow thats awesome!

nice work!

You remind me of what I could have done if I didn't ingest, like, 1000 tabs of acid and 600 pounds of weed when I was 16. :D:DB)

You're very good dude, I really like your attention to detail and especially your follow thru to completion, it says more about you than you might realize at this point. B)

As they say, what you DO speaks so loud I can't hear what you're saying.

As they also say, there are the do-ers, and the talkers, the do-ers do, and the talkers, well, just talk.

Or these days, they like to draw computer generated pictures of guitars.

:D

As they say, what you DO speaks so loud I can't hear what you're saying.

As they also say, there are the do-ers, and the talkers, the do-ers do, and the talkers, well, just talk.

Or these days, they like to draw computer generated pictures of guitars.

... and then change the specs, over, and over, and over, and over....

:D

Wow, my son is sixteen you need to teach him how to do something besides play WOW. Maybe you guys go to school together.

I'm home schooled so I seriously doubt we go to school together :D and I play WCIII sometimes :D

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Sorry I diddn't get pics up today. I'll have them up tomorrow for sure.

Edited by Godin SD