Free Router

:D:D Hi folks I am cleaning out my shop of unwanted tools and came across a 1/2 horse Ryobi router that has been sitting in a drawer for too long.This router almost ended up in a pond after it creeped down and destroyed a very expensive Corion countertop.I would like to give this to someone that needs a router that cannot afford to blow the bucks.All I ask is that you really need a router and your budget just can,t cover one.I am relying on the goodness of human nature and the people of this great site to see that this tool goes to a truly deserving person.Please Please Please let this go to a person who really needs one and can,t at this time afford one.Now to the bad.I would not give away a perfect power tool for no reason .This thing has lots of power but it's finesse is poor.It seems to drop when under power.A good clamp or a whole loota duct tape might fix it but I work in a cabinet shop where this won't do.The lock off button was disabled on it's 4th pass[warranty means crap when you are on jopbsite and have to be gone].All I ask is for shipping from my house in Hamilton Ont.I would rather someone picked it up to make for the best freebie but anywhere in the US or Can is good.Sorry UK but it is not worth the shipping costs.I trust in the goodness of people and hope that this tool goes to someone that truly needs this Thanks Rich.PM me don't clog up the forum

:D:D Hi folks I am cleaning out my shop of unwanted tools and came across a 1/2 horse Ryobi router that has been sitting in a drawer for too long.This router almost ended up in a pond after it creeped down and destroyed a very expensive Corion countertop.I would like to give this to someone that needs a router that cannot afford to blow the bucks.All I ask is that you really need a router and your budget just can,t cover one.I am relying on the goodness of human nature and the people of this great site to see that this tool goes to a truly deserving person.Please Please Please let this go to a person who really needs one and can,t at this time afford one.Now to the bad.I would not give away a perfect power tool for no reason .This thing has lots of power but it's finesse is poor.It seems to drop when under power.A good clamp or a whole loota duct tape might fix it but I work in a cabinet shop where this won't do.The lock off button was disabled on it's 4th pass[warranty means crap when you are on jopbsite and have to be gone].All I ask is for shipping from my house in Hamilton Ont.I would rather someone picked it up to make for the best freebie but anywhere in the US or Can is good.Sorry UK but it is not worth the shipping costs.I trust in the goodness of people and hope that this tool goes to someone that truly needs this Thanks Rich.PM me don't clog up the forum

I would say that Luke is probly a good canidate for this as he is a younger enthusiast and appears limited on funds if you read his posts.

Just my 2cents?B))))

Mike