Questions About Reranch Fender Blonde

sockdog

I've been looking at the pictures on the reranch website & all the pics of blonde guitars look really yellow. The blonde I want is like on the new Fender guitars, which is pretty white. Can anybody tell me where to get blonde paint that is white but opaque like on blonde modern fender? Especially in a spray can since I don't have spray guns. If it is not available in aerosol, any other info you can give me will still be helpful since I have a friend who has an auto body repair shop who could probably help me out. Thanks.

I've been looking at the pictures on the reranch website & all the pics of blonde guitars look really yellow. The blonde I want is like on the new Fender guitars, which is pretty white. Can anybody tell me where to get blonde paint that is white but opaque like on blonde modern fender? Especially in a spray can since I don't have spray guns. If it is not available in aerosol, any other info you can give me will still be helpful since I have a friend who has an auto body repair shop who could probably help me out. Thanks.

Just call up ReRanch and ask, they're very helpful. You're probably looking for an Artic White. Not sure, but that may be a tricky application to achieve that transparent light blond look. I used their butterscotch nitro in a can and did my necks on my teles and love the results.