Installing Tuners

Hey guys, Im new here, and I just wanted to put in some Grover tuners on my Epi LP Custom, and I already bought the tuners, but the hole on the old tuners is like 45 degrees off from the new ones, so how would I go about drilling new holes to fit these new tuners??? I have a drill, and it is a black, finished headstock, so would it be lots of trouble to get new holes??? Couldn't I just get them all started, and then just screw them all in carefully?? Anyone ever do this??? I really need help, thanks.

When you say 45 degeree's off are you refering to the arm tab on the back where you screw a single #2 screw into the back of the headstock to help hold the tuner in place?

If that is what your refering to you can simply do as you asked and drill a fine hole using a bit that is no thicker then the stem of the screw itself. I use either a black marker around the bit or a piece of tape so I know how far to drill down into the wood (just a secure thing so I don't go all the way through).

Well, I tried to put them in, and I was just screwing them in, and I stripped one of the damn bolts, and now I can't get it out. It is a little less than halfway in, is there any way/tool, that can get this damn thing out now???? Man, this sucks........I really need help now.........please??....