Esp Logo

Hey all, i read someone, somewhere on this site has a few headstock decals on file ? i was wondering if i could possibly get the ESP decal, and wasburn, i'v elooked all over, but i don't want the ones you actually got to purchase, i tried em on two or three guitars i restored, but hell, did'nt like the work i had to put in to them, not my taste, i just want to like spray paint em on, then clear coat, simple, in out and done

anyway thanks for reading

-Nelson

Hey all, i read someone, somewhere on this site has a few headstock decals on file ? i was wondering if i could possibly get the ESP decal, and wasburn, i'v elooked all over, but i don't want the ones you actually got to purchase, i tried em on two or three guitars i restored, but hell, did'nt like the work i had to put in to them, not my taste, i just want to like spray paint em on, then clear coat, simple, in out and done

anyway thanks for reading

-Nelson

best-decals.com does the stencils and the decals... :D

Hmm, it looks like Best Decals doesn't make the Ibanez ones anymore. That's a shame, as I was hoping to order two of them. I have two pre-AANJ RG 500 series necks that had their front logos removed, but still have the serial and model numbers on the back. I hear Hoshino will put new logos on for $35, but I'd rather do it myself.