Its just starting to warm up out here. I guess you guys are getting what we got earlier this week. :D The first snow was heavy and wet. Lots of trees came down resulting in power loss for about 50,000 residents in the Vancouver/Victoria area. I got a tree in my back corner that fell down across the fence. I guess I'll have to get out there with the saw pretty soon.

Edited by Southpa

no snow here.....ever.

i've never seen snow, except on tv.

in fact it's the first day of summer for us down here!! the temperature has been 32-33 degrees (thats celcius) all week, i wish it would snow!! :D

cheers

darren

Edited by dash

Well it finally got below 50 today :DB):D

Not sure where in Texas you're from. I'm from the DFW region - it was sleeting and snowing all morning and dropped to around 26-27. Did a 180 coming home from practice yesterday, roads are far from safe. :D

All this and I have a gig in Dallas tomorrow, I really hope the roads are a bit more safe then.

Well it finally got below 50 today :DB):D

Not sure where in Texas you're from. I'm from the DFW region - it was sleeting and snowing all morning and dropped to around 26-27. Did a 180 coming home from practice yesterday, roads are far from safe. :D

All this and I have a gig in Dallas tomorrow, I really hope the roads are a bit more safe then.

I think Godin is in SA or Houston, I can remember.

it was 35 in Austin yesterday, or so the text message said...

Rockford, Illinois (an hour away from Chicago) is in a snow day right now, I got out of a US History test, my girlfriend got out of an anatomy test and it is truly a great day. I hope any one else with the day off has fun and appreciates it.

Rockford, Illinois (an hour away from Chicago) is in a snow day right now, I got out of a US History test, my girlfriend got out of an anatomy test and it is truly a great day. I hope any one else with the day off has fun and appreciates it.

BS!!!!!!!! my school district was the only one in the state that had school today. (champaign unit 4)

Just survived a 3-1/2 day power outage after an ice storm last Thursday. A few more days of that, and I would have had the whole 'Lutherie by candle-light' thing, well mastered.