Jump to content

Gorilla Grip or Titebond, where?


Recommended Posts

Gorilla glue is a synthetic adhesive that foams up and absorbs the moisture where it contacts wood. The adhesive itself penetrates the pores of the wood and forms a tighter than tight bond, when two pieces are clamped together.

I know it's used by many outside sign company's around here and is really a top notch product.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...