Lovekraft helped me personally many times and in many different ways

As he did with MANY of us, he was sooooo willing to help any one out and he gave his time and knolage

to any one that asked

Bill man You will be missed

!!METAL MATT!! :D

He sure secured himself a reservation on the other side, I know that much.

Bill was a tremendous man, it seems that he helped most all of us out in one way or another at one time or another, I always knew if I asked him for help, he was right there with it, no questions asked, and probably a joke or two tossed in for no additional charge.

I miss him already.

To jennifer, his children and his family, and to all that were touched by his presence in the world...all of my condolences to you. Bill Love was not only an invaluable member and friend here on this board but provided personal and genuine support to me personally. Without Bill's contributions to the sustainer thread (now visited by 75,000 people) I would never have been able to build it and to continue to develop it. Without Bill's willingness to give of himself in every way in a personal and heartfelt way personally, I would have suffered much more than I have in the past few years...

Without Bill... :D

Thank you, and farewell

Pete :D

i wonder if he got to finish his pedal he was inventing...he was going to send me one to check out

Well, I guess it is fitting also to celebrate what he was doing and had done and that he lived a life and touched so many in this world...

I last heard from Bill on November 25, 2006 in reply to my 50th birthday wishes email.

Thanks, Pete - I'm now officially older than anyone ever expected me to be! Since I'm thinkin' about it, let me show you what I've been working on for the last few months:

Lovebillygoat.jpg

Bill was still active in building and rocking out in a band as well as such things as his presence here with us. His wonderful words and helpful and insightfull posts will linger and resonate here for a very long time and every one will be savoured...

pete

Although I have not been to PG in quite awhile I still have many good memories of the people here who have helped myself and others selflessly. Bill was one of them. I am truly saddened by this news. My condolences to Bill's family.

Edit: I just read a Bluespresence passed away as well. This too is sad news. My condolences to his family.

Whoa... just read the news.

What really kills me about this is that we were both in Alabama. We always talked about meeting up and had actually tried to get a time scheduled. He was only a couple of hours away.

I feel like I've been punched in the gut and there's a big hole left there now. :D

Sorry Bill, LK, You'll be missed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Oh man, these type of posts are the last kind you want to see. I just had decided to check out the site again as I have been unable to do anything building related in a long time, due to some medical issues. I must say I have been on quite a high seeing a bunch of posts from people that I was friends with, it had been so long, but my heart just sank when I saw this post. I did not know Bill for long, but I must say that he was a great inspiration to me. Not only did he come off very intelligent, but he had a good read on most people, plus he was extremely level headed as far as I knew and offered great insight. In almost all PMs he would make conversation and give advice and just shoot the breeze, he honestly seemed to just enjoy the social interaction will all the people here. I wish his family the best and I know that he has found a better place from where he will do even more for us all. Best wishes Bill and thanks.

Edited by jmrentis