Guitar Of The Month

peterhanson

If it was my goal to have a fighting chance in the GOTM, what would you expect to see in the guitar. I believe meticulous craftsmanship is a must, but provided you are a good builder, would exotic woods or intricate inlays aid in attaining this goal, or is it just making something that takes everyone by surprise?

Don't be ashamed to get shot out of the saddle. I know a lot of pride is involved and the greater your expectations, the higher the horse you are riding...it can be a lonngg way down. :D But its good incentive to do a good job or try to anyway. :D

The whole idea that I might end up putting the guitar in for the GOTM contest definitely makes me try harder. Although, that's more from the fact that I'm posting pictures for you guys to see --the competition part is no fun for me. Wish there were a simple 'this month's beauties' category as well, no voting, just comments. I mean a separate gallery where we could all admire recent completed builds side by side. That would be pretty cool.