Buying My Next Guitar

The Fatalities

WHAT WILL BE MY NEXT GUITAR?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im going to use this guitar to play mostly surf and rockabilly.

all good quality guitars (not so much jag)

Jagmaster

+tremolo

+easily bought

-have to replace items

Eastwood Hi flyer

+MOSRITE type!

+vg reviews

+free ship

-no trem (expensive to add on)

59 Dano

+great looks

+upgraded features

+selling out quick

-no reviews (release in spring)

-have to wait

-no trem

the thing is if i buy stuff from america that seems cheap there, it really works out to be quite alot here due to shipping and conversion. shipping is usually 100$US

ive checked out the models that mickguard explained and they are way off my budget.

the eastwood hi flyers reviews were great on harmony central. theyve released a sidejack deluxe which is supposed to be better because of the burns trem but from the majority of reviews, ive heard the trems just crap, but a solid guitar.

i dont really want the dano anymore. it was more for just the looks.

i dont want a vintage guitar becuse there is too much work needed to fix it up.

i was thinking of a epi dot but its a bit pricey. i could save for it but that just means ill have to wait even longer for my epi VJ head and cab.

Personally, I don't like any of them, but really, I think if you are going to buy a guitar, you shouldn't ask others which to buy, but rather, ask them for reviews of the guitars you are considering. Don't let other people make decisions for you. Good Luck with your search.

Go by what feels best to you. Play a couple scales and some chords and see if you can comfortably play the neck. And make sure the volume knob isnt where you strum. I really likes the tone of an ibanez I was playing but every time I went for some up picking I shut the stupid guitar off.

Make shure it feels and looks good to you.