Jem bodies in CAD

Guest AlexVDL

:D omfg. man, i can't believe you went out of you way to do that. wholly ****. it is exactly how i wanted it to be too. B) thank you so much Alex. you are the man! :D

Page.

AlexVDL,

I believe that those dwgs are best that I have seen on this site. I can't wait to try them out. Your next project looks awsome. I have something similar in works (in the blueprint developing stage, actually). I think that Brian oughta change your badge to "G BLUEPRINT" or something like that cause your pics have always spoken "1000++" (anyone here is a programmer :D ?) words.

Keep up the good work, man!!!

mullmuzzler | OSSMT

Hi for all!!!! :D

I´m happy to say, that http://www.guitarbuild.com have new Cad drawings blueprints!!!!, It´s 4, a Washburn Flying V rare style, Jackson KV10, Ibanez Jem 777 bluerpint like from Jemsite and Fender Jaguar 62´(make by me, well that´s no 100% perfect but is good reference :D ) Enjoy!!!

Good Bye!!! B)

Hi YDoesGodMockMeSo!!! :D

Yes, i see in both, here and Guitarbuild.com. But just one problem, i have Autocad 2000 and Turbocad 2, but in both link can´t open :D .Is possible can put new link to download the Jackson Kv10? :D

What do you think about the Fender Jaguar template in Guitarbuild.com? :D

Thanks!!! Bye Bye!! B)