Making My Own Jag Stang

I purchased a reissue jag stang a couple of years back and love it but, the tremolo unit is a nightmare to adjust for alternative tuning or different string gauges. I've notice on warmoth they sell Jag Stang bodies and was wondering if its possible to make my own jag stang with a fixed bridge (like a duo sonic or Toronado).

Not really sure where to start, hope you can help with these couple of questions...

1.As the warmoth jag stangs bodies have holes already routed for tremolo unit, is it possible to have these holes filled and then the body painted or would a duo sonic/Toronado bride cover the holes?

2.Is a toronado bridge F spaced?

Thanks

I purchased a reissue jag stang a couple of years back and love it but, the tremolo unit is a nightmare to adjust for alternative tuning or different string gauges. I've notice on warmoth they sell Jag Stang bodies and was wondering if its possible to make my own jag stang with a fixed bridge (like a duo sonic or Toronado).

Not really sure where to start, hope you can help with these couple of questions...

1.As the warmoth jag stangs bodies have holes already routed for tremolo unit, is it possible to have these holes filled and then the body painted or would a duo sonic/Toronado bride cover the holes?

2.Is a toronado bridge F spaced?

Thanks

Decide which bridge you want to use and specify the option from this page. A Toronado is a Fender, right? AFAIK, all Fender bridges are F spaced. F stands for Fender.