Saga Guitar Kit's

Brian

Guest AlexVDL

Why are the maple fretboard kits 50 bucks more expensive? Are they one piece maple or also a maple glued-on fretboard?

Oh yeah, you said you had to modify the klusons tuners a bit If you're going to install them on a tele headstock isn't it???

They look quite good, If only to do some cool finish!

Why are the maple fretboard kits 50 bucks more expensive? Are they one piece maple or also a maple glued-on fretboard?

Because they are a special order from Saga which is something I have arrainged, If you notice they are not available anywhere else B)

Oh yeah, you said you had to modify the klusons tuners a bit If you're going to install them on a tele headstock isn't it???

ThanksĀ  :D

Yes on any of the Saga necks the tip where Kluson's crown out on the end have to be ground down just a fraction of an inch in order to fit without sticking out from behind the head stocks.

• 2 weeks later...

hello everyone

those PRS style kits look too good to be true. so if i am correct, they are bolt-in necks i see? are those maple tops i see? and is the back of the body made from mahogany?

Page. :D

ok thanx.

Page.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if I ask a silly question, but do the kits come with thorough/specific instructions?

I am new to assembling guitars, so I would be afraid that without guidance I would stuff something up.

Is it a relatively painless process or it does require previous knowledge in assembly?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

mmmm in response to want2design's question...i'd like to know too...are they in the advanced area? cos if i've just bought a kit and have to give more money to see instructions..i might just cry :D

Archived