Saga Guitar Kit's

Brian

Guest AlexVDL

Why are the maple fretboard kits 50 bucks more expensive? Are they one piece maple or also a maple glued-on fretboard?

Oh yeah, you said you had to modify the klusons tuners a bit If you're going to install them on a tele headstock isn't it???

Why are the maple fretboard kits 50 bucks more expensive? Are they one piece maple or also a maple glued-on fretboard?

Because they are a special order from Saga which is something I have arrainged, If you notice they are not available anywhere else B)

Oh yeah, you said you had to modify the klusons tuners a bit If you're going to install them on a tele headstock isn't it???

Thanks  :D

Yes on any of the Saga necks the tip where Kluson's crown out on the end have to be ground down just a fraction of an inch in order to fit without sticking out from behind the head stocks.

• 2 weeks later...

hello everyone

those PRS style kits look too good to be true. so if i am correct, they are bolt-in necks i see? are those maple tops i see? and is the back of the body made from mahogany?

Page. :D

ok thanx.

Page.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...