Average Age Of Pg'ers

Prostheta

How old were you as of Feb 2007?  

280 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You only celebrate birthdays that are multiples of three?

You are wierd,Dude... B)

Well... duh! :D

It is interesting to note that there are two spikes in the age groups so far. I'm guessing the older group is having a 2nd childhood. :D

Apparently, proof of:

"Live fast, die young"

"Or die trying, perhaps after tolerance of fifty or so"

• 4 weeks later...

im 16.

i feel really young on here. on the other internet guitar forums im on the average age is 18

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I'm 34

Effectively married with kids.... and really begining to notice that I'm just not young any more...

Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll has gradually given way to somthing a bit more Wine, Women and Song...

And even the plural on that no longer really applies... :D

But it is kinda cosy...

Ye gods listen to me I'll be buying brown tartan slippers next...

That does it I'm loading my guitar up with EMGs and buying a boogie... :D

i'll be 35 in a couple of months...mickgaurd speaks the truth...i have calmed down alot since i was in my mid 20s

to be honest...i am a little surprised at the age variance i see in the poll...i know there are a TON of under 18s around here...i just don't see them speaking up right now.

summer is when the teen presence is most felt

Looking like a pretty balanced mix of ages Wes. To be honest I thought it would have been tipped to the youger crowd more than the Poll shows. Course thats only a couple hundred votes so far.

Peace,Rich

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

52 here...was doing great until about 5 and one half years ago ,get this, broke my neck working......Well life goes on ,and I got to find out who my friends really are.I still feel young inside,but everything I ever did hurts now.I did more before 20 then most people do in a life time.I am in the process of retiring, wish me luck. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I turned 40 this last august and I am loving every minute of it.

Been married for 16 yrs. Have a 12 yrs old gothic-dressing daughter and a crazy 2 yrs old son but both of them trip our friends out when they go to sleep listening to The Beatles and Pink Floyd :D

After I turned 30 I finally learned that the best times of my life are the "right here and right now" :D