Pickup Rings For Jay Turser Lp Style Guitar

Hi- I am new to the forum so I thought I would give it a shot. I have a Jay Turser Les Paul Clone I am upgrading and I am trying to find pickup rings to fit it. I bought a set of Gibson style and they are a tiny bit to small. I am trying to get parts through Turser no luck so far. They are for a curver top on the Les Paul. I would rather buy the right one and not have to modify something. Any ideas. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi- I am new to the forum so I thought I would give it a shot. I have a Jay Turser Les Paul Clone I am upgrading and I am trying to find pickup rings to fit it. I bought a set of Gibson style and they are a tiny bit to small. I am trying to get parts through Turser no luck so far. They are for a curver top on the Les Paul. I would rather buy the right one and not have to modify something. Any ideas. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi,

Grizzly Tools has some curved plastic humbucker rings that are very inexpensive. If they don't work, at least you wan't be out much money. Because they are plastic, you also might be able to modify them somewhat. They also have a very thin metal ring that you could probably curve to shape.

Peace and good luck,

Dave : :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Grizzly Tools has some curved plastic humbucker rings that are very inexpensive. If they don't work, at least you wan't be out much money. Because they are plastic, you also might be able to modify them somewhat. They also have a very thin metal ring that you could probably curve to shape.

Peace and good luck,

Dave : :D

Yes Grizzly fits and I thought I would post this if anyone was in the same boat and needed rings for a chinese clone. I am impressed with the two things I bought a nice LP switch and the ring. Nice quality for the money.