MY NEW GUITAR

• 3 weeks later...

butt fart...

PICS FOR THE SAKE OF AMERICA!!! B)

or for Britain, if your into that... :D

when a kid talks about posting a pic, and doesn't do it, THE TERRORISTS HAVE WON!!!!!!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME??!?!?! THE TERRORISTS HAVE WON!!! THEY STOLE OUR PLANES, BUILDINGS, ARMY STUFF, AND NOW GUITAR PICTURES!!! WHAT NEXT?!?! HUH?! WHAT NEXT!!!!!!

BUMP!

you're probably right. Some 10 year old kid could come here and say he was gonna build the greatest guitar ever, with like 30 knobs, some radical design, a 26 fret neck for suuuper high solos, and etc, and we'd back him, I mean we'd also joke about it, but we'd give constructive critisizem(sp?). So if you're reading it man, post pics, and we'll tell ya how to fix it... :D

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

I've seen some mean in the slam thread. But isnt that what its for? Otherwise, I think we are a bunch of good nice people who dont care abnout competition, unless its for fun...like when someone gets GOTM. Thats fun. Competing for buiseness like a bunch of corporate cutthroats, isnt, and we dont. So yes we help, but only if asked. Dammit Jim! I'm a luthier, not a mind reader!

• 8 months later...

Given the fact the geetarfreeek is a fellow I know... I thought I would post a link to the custom guitar he had made for him. Looks like he just opted to get it made rather than mucking with it.

Of course I'm only guessing that guitarfreeek is geetarfreeek as well, so excuse me if I'm wrong about that.

Link here ->http://www.tehbest.com/tenmenwide/forum/viewtopic.php?t=76