Stolen Guitars

I have had two guitars stolen from me. The LP that won guitar of the month and a purple double cutaway. I beleive they are still in Redding California, but I don't know for sure. I sent them to who I thought was a friend to make pickups for them and met up with him at NAMM. The pickups sounded great, he offered to buy the LP guitar and said he would send the other guitar back to me with a check for the LP when he got home. That was over three weeks ago and now he is unreachable. I just want my guitars back safe. If anyone sees theese guitars in person, on ebay, craigslist, or anywhere please contact me @ mike@gandlclothing.com or 515-313-6399 or you can call the West Des Moines Police @ 515-222-3321 reference case #07-0806

here is a link to pics of the guitars

Stolen Marcovis Guitars

woah, that's really bad news...so sorry to hear that. I hope that it all gets sorted out soon.

Hopefully it will, I should have them back by friday. It's funny how fast someone that owes you something will call you back once you have filed charged against them.

Not take away the thunder Mike. But you know that's not the case. Conrats on the GOTM! You earned it!

woah, that's really bad news...so sorry to hear that. I hope that it all gets sorted out soon.

Hopefully it will, I should have them back by friday. It's funny how fast someone that owes you something will call you back once you have filed charged against them.

Not take away the thunder Mike. But you know that's not the case. Conrats on the GOTM! You earned it!

Will, that was a light hearted statement. Thanks, it's good to have you back and I wish the best to your family.