Refinishing A Backpacker Video Game Style

shaowebb

I just won a purple backpacker acoustic from ebay and I plan to refinish it with a custom paint job themed around videogames. Ive put my ideas to a vote on a few other boards and now Im down to just a couple designs and cant decide on them or colors.

So heres what I got as my choices now

-TETRIS THEME. Blocks descending from fretboard down to a set of blocks at the bottom to form a line. No colors or effects chosen yet.

-MARIO BROS 2. Mario diving down fretboard holding phantos key and getting chased all the way down to the body where the locked door is located. Colors would be an exact copy of the lengthier stages where you get chased in mario 2. Background color and effects not chosen.

-MISC. A theme was voted popular because it worked for any game. Body is a screenshot of any game's title screen with the fretboard decorated with the name of the game extending across it.

Each theme here sounds awesome to me so I cant really decided. Even the last one which is vague sounds good simply because its so versatile and leaves a LOT of room for play on fretboard and body colors and effects. So what do you think I should do. Please specify any colors and/or effects (metal fleck, burn, etc.)you think would look best for any of these.

Image of guitar below.

hawaPURPLE1122.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...