Anyone Know A Good Artist

buredf

I don't believe they have websites. The guy in Middletown will probably do more contemporary stuff, you'd have to discuss it with him. The guy in Sussex is more old school. Does ALOT of LP work, hollows and semi-hollows. Send me a PM and I'll give you the names and #s. However, you may also want to communicate to Painit by PM and see if he does more of what you are looking for.

I know the guy in middletown did some minor work on my LP (in the avatar at left with Les Paul), fret dressing, setup. etc. and did a beautiful job of clearcoating, buffing, etc. for about $300, which is a steal. He's a well respected luthier in the Hudson Valley. Another guy who's also a bit legendary lives in the Catskills, but is too far for you (Middletown is right up 17). The guy in Sussex is excellent and has worked with Les for over 40 years. He also runs a school. It's probable that he won't have the time as he has about 30 guitars from well known people in various states of repair. So send me a PM and I'll give you the info., contact Paintit also and decide what you'd like to do.

Cherokee

i emailed paintit

but im not saying i dont want someone within driving distance.. i dont mind shipping it.. but i dont know if its a good idea to ship across the country.

I don't believe they have websites. The guy in Middletown will probably do more contemporary stuff, you'd have to discuss it with him. The guy in Sussex is more old school. Does ALOT of LP work, hollows and semi-hollows. Send me a PM and I'll give you the names and #s. However, you may also want to communicate to Painit by PM and see if he does more of what you are looking for.

I know the guy in middletown did some minor work on my LP (in the avatar at left with Les Paul), fret dressing, setup. etc. and did a beautiful job of clearcoating, buffing, etc. for about $300, which is a steal. He's a well respected luthier in the Hudson Valley. Another guy who's also a bit legendary lives in the Catskills, but is too far for you (Middletown is right up 17). The guy in Sussex is excellent and has worked with Les for over 40 years. He also runs a school. It's probable that he won't have the time as he has about 30 guitars from well known people in various states of repair. So send me a PM and I'll give you the info., contact Paintit also and decide what you'd like to do.