Anyone Interested In Electro-harmonix Black Finger?

CpxAzn

well i have a second chance buy it now ebay offer directed at me only and i havent bought it yet, but if someone wants it, ill buy it and ship it, dont know how long this guy will wait so i need to a fast response

And why on earth would anyone put their email address in a forum post?

i did not think about that, i just change my email to my other one that i barely use, but i will still check it

Two posts and they're both selling stuff. Hmmm.

What's wrong with selling stuff O.o

edit: its one of these emails "In compliance with eBay policy, the seller of that item is making this Second Chance Offer "

Edited by CpxAzn

well, i dont think it's gona be a scam because the transaction is made over ebay, also the guy selling is from a real store somewhere.

Still seems strange to me that you'd join this forum just to turn around something like this.

I guess i have no choice but to say it. the guy is giving the black finger to me for 150 shipped so if i can sell it for 160 shipped, i get a easy $10. $160 shipped is still better than buying it for $189 + tax/shipping

Edited by CpxAzn

first of all, i never asked u to believe me, if u dont trust me, then dont buy from me

second, im building up money for a podxt, every bit of money counts

third, im at the end of my high school year, 3 more months, im in college, no point of getting a job now if im gona move out

fourth, study hard? im already taking AP Calculus BC and im already accepted into a university

fifth, im not gona have you pay me until i actually receive the item, once i have it, ill take a picture of it

sixth, i dont make transaction online with strangers without paypal

edit:: just to let u know, i have had a second chance offer before and the transaction went smoothly and i got my item. This post is basically asking if anyone is interested, if no one is interested, i wouldnt bother with guy who emailed me. If someone is interested, ill try to get my hands on it, and once i do, ill sell it. Whats so shady about that? i'm not telling anyone to pay up front.

Edited by CpxAzn

im giving info cause ur pissing me off telling me what to do with my life

edit::you know what, just screw it, i don't wana deal with you anymore, we already filled with post with like 10 messages full of bullcrap, i dont wana argue with you to get $10 dollars

Edited by CpxAzn

From a business point of view, you do not sell things you do not own. And the guy isn't telling you what to do with your life, hands down, that is the most childish response I have ever seen on this forum.

not to be rude but, i dont remember saying anywhere in this thread that i was selling the black finger, i was asking if anyone was interested. if someone was interested at that given price, i would do my best to get my hands on it. why am i posting it in this forum then? because it doesnt belong anywhere else.

hes not telling me what to do with my life? let me give you a flash back

And for what? 10 bucks? Get a job. Better yet, stay in school, study hard, go to university, get a degree, get a good job. If it's too late, then go back to school, get that degree, etc.

someone please lock this thread, this is going no where