Custom Guitar

Me and my friend intend to build our own guitar and have made a crappy first design, could anyone tell me if this is possible and if it's doable since neither of us have built one. I was thinking of:

scale: 25.5”

body:alder

neck:maple

fingerboard:Ebony

inlays: custom M's and an X with arraws at the ends on the 12th fret

pick-ups:EMG 81(active) set

tremelo: Floyd rose(this will give us lots of problems)

electronics:volume,volume,tone and 3-way switch

So tell me what you think:

flyingmeindeya1.png

(please ignore my lack of photoshop skills.)

im thinking that the body would be way to wide only problem i can see lol other than that the only other thing i can say is mabey build a standard style of guitar that other people have built that way they can answere u questions better and u get a learning experience ... im no pro by far but there are guys on here i really look up 2 and that have helped me and hopefully they can help u

with all of my experience playing and building vees i have to say that looks almost completely unplayable.no upper fret access,no comfortable ergonomics...basically it takes away everything that makes a vee comfortable.

take away the points next to the neck,make the wings narrower.you can keep the basic W shape if you are set on it,but the obstructions at the neck end have to go...otherwise you will never play it.it will just sit on the wall

with all of my experience playing and building vees i have to say that looks almost completely unplayable.no upper fret access,no comfortable ergonomics...basically it takes away everything that makes a vee comfortable.

take away the points next to the neck,make the wings narrower.you can keep the basic W shape if you are set on it,but the obstructions at the neck end have to go...otherwise you will never play it.it will just sit on the wall

Thanks, I'll edit it once I'm home and see if I can get it playable