Luthier Supplies For Forum Members

Woodenspoke

This is an exclusive for Project guitar members

Luthier supplies Nuts and saddles in quantity, shipped to the USA and Canada, payment through PayPal or Money order only. You must contact me through your forum email. These prices are current pricing and will be in effect for the forseable future. Check the retail prices you will find they are considerably lower. If you need smaller quantities I will mix and match as long as the minimum amout is 25 pieces total. If you only want smaller amounts see my eBay auctions under woodenspoke. Shipment costs will vary depending on the amount and location, my best gestimate is from $3.00 to $10. Most will ship first class up to 1 LB then I will ship out Priority mail over 1 lb. I can proviide over night shipping if you need it. Totals will be provided before payment.

Bone nuts and saddles priced per piece, sold as an unshaped white bone blank. Blanks are checked before shipping for chips so you will receive a first quality product. Color does vary from bright white to slightly off white but they are uniform throughout.

Gibson sized nuts: 25+ $1.10 each, 50+ $1.00 each, 100+ $.90 each

Martin sized nuts: 25+ $1.40 each, 50+ $1.30 each, 100+ $1.20 each

Fender sized nuts: 25+ $.80 each, 50+ $.70 each, 100+ $.60 each

Standard Saddles: 25+ $2.10 each, 50+ $2.00 each, 100+ $1.80 each

Compensated saddles: 25+ $2.55 each, 50+ $2.25 each, 100+ $2.00 each

I will also be receiving MOP blanks sold by the oz (expected delivery in 2 weeks) not a pre order but if you are interested message me. The quantities will be limited at first so first come first served. I am looking at several suppliers to see who come in with the better product. Luiter grade pieces not seconds.

White MOP per OZ. 1-4oz $18.00 per oz, 8+ oz $16.00 oz and 16+ oz $15.00oz

MOP Dots 6.35MM x 1.3mm (1/4”): 25+ $.33 each, 100+ .30 each. I have a limited quantity on hand of this size as well as 7mm, 4mm and 5mm dots. Email me other size pricing as well as avalibility

Buffalo horn Nuts and Saddles pure black, minimal streaks of color (very minimal)

Rough cut buffalo horn in any size you need. Listed is what I have pre cut and sell on eBay. Contact me for other custom sizes. The smaller the cheaper, I cut it all so I don’t charge for moving my fence over. Polishes to a high luster to a black lacquer like finish

Nuts Martin sized but can be sanded smaller for any guitar.

25+ $2.00 each, 50+ $1.50 each, 100+ $1.25 each

Saddles in long lengths standard width

25+ $3.00 each, 50+ 2.50 Each, 100+ $2.25 each.

I am also selling a Pro fret bender for only $50 which has been a hit on ebay as well as with several forum members, sold on eBay see my forum post.

Woodenspoke

PLS

Pennington luthier supplies

Edited by Woodenspoke

Questions: would you consider shipping to the Netherlands (verified PayPal account, I'm sure several guys here would vouch for me, blah blah blah), and can you get unbleached bone saddles and nuts?

I dont get unbleached bone from my supplier and havent yet looked for one who does ship it unbleached.

If the order is big enough I would consider shipping to you, send me a mesaage with your requirements

Wooodenspoke

PLS

Edited by Woodenspoke

Orders over $50 will ship free in the States. Thanks

George

PLS

• 2 weeks later...

I just received my order from George - I ordered some bone and buffalo horn. The bone material looks first rate. The saddles are a bit thicker than I am used to getting, but a bit of sanding will take care of that. The bone is nice and hard. I can't tell you about the buffalo horn yet, as I have never worked with it before, but it is hard and looks good.

I was really happy how fast the order shipped. At this point I would highly recommend Woodenspoke.

Ray

I just received my order from George - I ordered some bone and buffalo horn. The bone material looks first rate. The saddles are a bit thicker than I am used to getting, but a bit of sanding will take care of that. The bone is nice and hard. I can't tell you about the buffalo horn yet, as I have never worked with it before, but it is hard and looks good.

I was really happy how fast the order shipped. At this point I would highly recommend Woodenspoke.

Ray

Thans for the post.

George

PLS

• 4 weeks later...

My fret bender came in yesterday. After wasting a couple hours bending all my fretwire (stainless steel) by hand to conform to the correct radius, I knew I had to get/build a fret bender. Now I can do the job done within seconds and have it 99% precise through-out the fretwire. I didn't have long to play with it yesterday, but I was able to bend 2 pieces and straighten the rest of my fret wire, works very fast! Definitely glad I went this route instead of building it myself, none of my tools can machine this kind of metal.

Fretbender.jpg