Guitar of the Month

Time to vote again  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Jellycaster #3. I thought the other two were great, but I really like that Jellycaster - the shape is just too cool.

Wes, I hope you can still find it in your heart to give me some info on adding a volute to that Carvin neck when I get to that point in my project. B)

Had I remembered voting was coming up, I would've entered the two chunks of mahogany that I have. :D:D

i am falling behind :D

i don't think you can add a volute.it needs to be cut when the neck is

I'm only leading by one. Run Jellycaster! RUN! B)

The Carvin necks have a small volute already. I think you could add one, but that would take some serious work. It would probably be as time consuming as repairing a broken headstock and reinforcing the joint by adding veneers to the top and bottom of the headstock...

The Carvin necks have a small volute already. I think you could add one, but that would take some serious work. It would probably be as time consuming as repairing a broken headstock and reinforcing the joint by adding veneers to the top and bottom of the headstock...

Yeah, okay, it may take a lot of work. But, honestly, the only better things I have to do are prepare for grad school and adjust my emotional health to be able to handle a complete change of lifestyle and surroundings. And I mean, who really wants to do that? :D

i don't want to mud sling but i hear the jellycaster has been groping women for years. B) and i hear sometimes jehle plays while drunk :D

hey it worked in the latest presidential campaigns :D

It's true. I've been grouping women for years. I find that most women fit into the "female" category. A smaller sub-group of those females are "guitarists", while others remain "non-guitarists". A percentage of the "non-guitarist females" are still "musicians". It's difficult to distill years of grouping into a short post, so I will leave that topic there.

As for drinking, and playing drunk. Yes. I am a charter member of GAA. Guitarists Alchoholics Anonymous. :D

wes just wants you to vote for him...

and his goats...